- At Shoutbox Pro, we take the privacy of our users, members and customers seriously.
This policy covers how we deal with email addresses and other personal information collected.
the information we collect on registration or use of a shoutbox.
- Due to strict laws on collecting personal information from children, nobody under the age of
13 may register for a shoutbox or use a shoutbox on a site they own or run, whether in part or
- Young people between the age of 13 and 18 may own a shoutbox provided they have parental
permission to do so. We take this on trust: by signing up for a shoutbox you agree that you do
have parental permission if neccessary as determined by your age.
- Registration for a shoutbox requires a few details about yourself, including (but not limited
to) a valid email address. We promise these will never knowingly be released, given, traded or
sold to anyone outside of Shoutbox Pro staff.
- The Shoutbox Pro staff will never use the information you provide for anything other
than shoutbox business unless you request or allow us to do so.
- Should we find you, your shoutbox, or your website to be breaking the law in a serious manner,
we reserve the right to pass information on to legal authorities as requested.
- Information will also be released on receipt of a subpoena, court order, or other legal
- Shoutbox Pro may set one or more cookies on your computer or on the computer of anyone
using a shoutbox. We guarantee these cookies will not be for anything more than remembering
sign-in details, usernames, or tracking hits. You may block or remove these cookies from your
computer if you wish, but please be aware that non-acceptance of the Shoutbox Pro login
cookie will deny you access to your admin panel.
- You may change your account details at any time through the admin area of your shoutbox. The
- If you request removal of your account or deletion of your shoutbox, your details will be
removed from the server.
- If a shoutbox is removed by any of the Shoutbox Pro staff for violation of our Terms
of Service, we may keep details on record in case of future legal action.
- Any changes to your personal details (such as new email address) should be changed by you
through the admin area of your shoutbox to allow us to update our records.
Emails and Global Contact
- Shoutbox Pro may occasionally contact all users regarding updates, any planned downtime, or any other
shoutbox related information.
- Shoutbox Pro may occasionally contact all users via a global shout posted across
all shouotbox accounts. These are not optional, but may be deleted on individual accounts at any
time after posting by the admin of that shoutbox.
- Shoutbox Pro may occasionally contact all users with commercial solicitations,
third party solicitations, or any other information we deem appropriate. All such emails will
include a link allowing you to remove yourself from our servers if you no longer wish to get our emails.
Terms of Service
Please also ensure you read our Terms of Service.
120+ Training Videos
© 2013 Shoutbox Pro - Powered By Shout Master Pro - All Rights Reserved Worldwide.